Home > What We Do
NUCLEAR CARDIOLOGY LABORATORY
- Exercise Treadmill Stress Testing
- Exercise Nuclear Stress Testing
- Adenosine Nuclear Stress Testing
- Dobutamine Nuclear Stress Testing
- Radionuclide Ventriculography (MUGA scan)
Nuclear cardiology uses non-invasive techniques to assess blood flow and potential blockages in the coronary artery, evaluate the pumping function of the heart, and visualize the size and location of a heart attack. It provides accurate and detailed information about your heart and is commonly utilized to evaluate symptoms of chest pain, shortness of breath, congestive heart failure, and arrhythmia.
- 2 dimensional trans thoracic echocardiogram
- Contrast echo using DEFINITY echo contrast
- Aggitated saline echo Bubble Study
- Pacemaker atrioventricular optimization study
Echocardiography is a painless test that takes about 40-45 minutes to complete and uses sound waves to create images of your heart. It provides information about the size and shape of your heart, how well your heart’s chambers and valves are working, as well as how well blood flows through the chambers and valves of your heart. Our echocardiography lab uses state-of-the-art technology and is fully accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories.
VASCULAR ULTRASOUND LABORATORY
- Carotid Doppler Study
- Abdominal Aortic Ultrasound
- Lower Extremity Venous Ultrasound
- Lower Extremity Arterial Dopplers
- Renal Artery Ultrasound
Vascular ultrasound is used to evaluate the veins and arteries of various parts of the body. A typical vascular ultrasound study takes about 30-40 minutes to complete. Our vascular laboratory is fully accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories.